Are you tired of oily food, long cooking times, and enduring the health issue that come with greasy ingredients?
Well, we have a solution: air fryers. As a device made specifically to fry your food to perfection without the grease or inherent oily aftertaste, you can enjoy better meal, faster – and in a healthier way!
With every year that passes, more and more doctors are urging people to remove fat from their diets.
The alarming growth of food-related illnesses as not seen in decades before provide plenty motivation besides those professionals pleas.
Even so, many people find it difficult to change their eating habits, going so far as refusing to do so because it would require them to give up their favorite snacks.
If you’re one of the people who shudders at the thought of giving up some of your favorite treats, don’t worry.
Solutions to these cravings have been put forward and made a little more popular thanks to digital trends.
In fact, air fryer enable you to eat all your favorite “fatty foods” without the guilt! If you’re in the shop looking for gift ideas that’ll work with yours friends’ fitness trackers, or if you’re wanting to change the way you personally eat, then you’ll want to learn more about these kitchen tools.
An air fryer is a machine that allows you to fry with little to no oil.
These machines coat the food of your choice with a thin layer of oil and heat them by circulating hot air in an enclosed space, taking away the need for you to soak your ingredients in oil for an extended period of time and, in turn, eat a treat that’s more oil than food.
Air fryers, then, provide you that same delicious, crispy-ness as the regular devices, but your favorite dishes will have 70% less fats than traditionally deep fried dishes.
This way, the food you fry will be low in cholesterol and healthier for you to eat. In this way, they are ideal weight loss assistants.
With that in mind, you can shop for the air fryers for you or the other people in your life.
Give these tools a shot, and you’ll not only find that cooking is made simpler, but that you’ll be able to meet your 2021 weight loss goals without sacrificing your favorite dishes.[wptb id="2956" not found ]
10 Best Air Fryer You Would Love To Buy In 2021
We’ve narrowed the market down to the top 10 air fryers – tested and reviewed them at the10co so you can decide which one if the right one for you.
If you have any questions about which machine is the best, how to use them, how to clean them, and more, don’t worry! We’ll be answering all of these questions and more in order to make sure you know exactly what you’re getting into when buying the air fryer of your dreams.
Philips XL HD9240/94 – The Overall Best
Cooking aficionados, behold! The Philips XL is the perfect kitchen companion for anyone who likes cooking a storm for their friends and family. This Gordan Ramsay-approved air fryer has a high capacity basket that holds up to 2.56 lbs, making it deal for a cook with a family of four without the need for a pressure cooker. This air cooker can do more than crisp up your french fries, though. The Philips XL has the ability to grill, roast, steam, and bake. Its smaller size means that it’ll fit easily into any kitchen, as well. This is one that will let you see all of your foodie aspirations come true.
There’s more than hot air filling take a look at some of its features:
- Adjustable Temperature: Cooking requires you to pay a lot of attention to the food you’re set to share with your friends. You’ll often have to play with the temperature settings of whatever tool you’re using in order to ensure that your meal doesn’t end up burnt. The Philips XL allows you to adjust the temperature of the air its using to fry with a cap of 390 degrees Fahrenheit. This machine fries chicken and other snacks with ease! Most air fryers, comparatively, only have one temperature setting, so this versatility is a major plus. You’ll also be able to cook a variety of different foods in it that require a certain temperature and time to make perfectly.
- Easy to use HD Touchscreen Display: The HD touchscreen on the Philips XL eliminates the uncomfortable and often confusing buttons, knobs, and switches a lot of other products on the market have. The straightforward screen has icons that clearly state their functions and ease the cooking process. The lack of buttons also keeps the design elegant. You can place it in just about any corner without it looking out of place.
- Auto-Off Function: With the Auto-Off feature, you can place the food in the machine, sit back, relax, and let it handle the rest. You can set a timer for it to automatically shut off once your cooking times are done.
- Oil Extract: A thin layer of applied oil eventually gets extracted from the food you cook and is then dumped onto a bottom tray beneath the cooking basket. You’ll never have to eat food with more than is absolutely necessary, making this kitchen air device an exceptionally healthy additional to any kitchen.
- Multiple Cooking Functions – Preset Programs: Because this model is able to do more than just fry, it is ideal for people who want to cook more regularly. There’s no need to go out and buy a full set of of frying pans or a single-use panini press. Instead, you can make grilled cheese, sugar cookies, and anything you can think of in this single, compact tool.
- 2.65 lbs Capacity: The Philips Airfryer XXL is made to fry food for up to four people at a time. This makes it fairly large when compared to other related products on the market today and means that people who like to cook a little bit more will be able to feed a wider array of friends and family members.
- Preset Buttons (programmable air): With the preset button on this air device, you’re able to save certain settings for later use.
- Starfish Design: Finally, the unique, patented, starfish pattern of the air fryer’s basket allows the hot air in the device to flow all the way through the container. Because of this, the meal inside will fry or bake more evenly. The included pan and basket can then all be cleaned in the dishwasher.
- Large capacity for a four-person family
- High quality Durable and reliable
- Comes with an app and recipe book with over 150+ dishes
- Great variety of cooking options
- 2-year warranty
- Available through Amazon Prime
- Steep learning curve
- A bit too big if you have a small kitchen
- Requires you to open the lid to see inside while it’s cooking
- More expensive
BLACK+DECKER Purify 2-Liter – Budget Friendly
For those people who might be newer to cooking and using traditional recipes, the Black+Decker Purify is the perfect unit. Making quick snacks for the family is especially easy with the Black+Decker due to its smaller size – no need to fiddle with a too-large pressure cooker.Easy way to cook like Pros.
Its powerful convection fans will ensure that your food is fried to perfection, staying between 175 – 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
Take a look at some of the Black+Decker Purify’s features:
- Dual Fans: The dual fans, as we mentioned, allow the hot air inside to circulate all the way around your food. This duality allows for a more even fry, meaning that the snacks you take from the baking tray will be perfectly crisp.
- 2-liter capacity: The Deckers Purifier also has a 2 liter capacity, which means that it can hold up to eight cups. While that may initially sound like a fairly large amount to eat, it is, in practice, rather small. As such, this device may not be ideal for someone looking to feed a family. However, it’s great if you want to serve snacks for 2-3 people at a time.
- Temperature Control: The temperature range on the Decker Purify stays between 170 and 400 degrees Fahrenheit. You’ll be able to adjust the temperature of whatever you’re cooking via a dial on the outside, ensuring that all of your meal is cooked to perfection.
- Nonstick coated: Additionally, the nonstick coating on the Black and Decker Purify ensures that any oil that gets on the outside of the machine will clean off easily. Avoid the hassle of cleaning oil splatter off of your device or using your vacuum cleaner to clear away a mess of fried crumbs. Instead, enjoy your ability to reuse your fryer easily and effectively.
- Indicator lights: The lights indicator tell you when the machine is in use. This way, if you aren’t sure whether or not you’ve turned the machine off after you’ve used it, or if you’ve accidentally placed your snacks into the device without turning it on, you’ll be able to tell right away.
- 60-minute timer: The Black+Decker also have a 60-minute timer that chirps out a bell sound once it’s run out of time or once your meal is done cooking, so long as it can be cooked in that block of time. The machine will also turn off automatically once the timer goes off, ensuring that your food won’t be overcooked.
- Great for quick snacks
- Not too big or heavy
- Easy to clean removable basket
- Not much variety in what you can cook
- Numbers on the buttons and dials are too small
- Doesn’t do well with super greasy foods
- Doesn’t have much space to cook
T-fal ActiFry – Oil-less Low Fat
Want to try out the best available on the market while also keeping your cooking simple? The Tfal ActiFry is an excellent choice for first time air fry users. Its extremely easy to use, even with its many features. The hot air system and paddle work together in order to sate your french fry craving, and the whole construct is dishwasher safe. Make yourself four portions of fried food in little to no time at all with the addition of easy clean up, and you’ll see why this fryer made it on our list. It’s much easier to use than your average pressure cooker!
Take a look at some of the device’s features and see if it’s the one for you:
- Viewing Window: The lid of the T-fal ActiFry is, in fact, see-through, allowing it to serve as a perfect viewing window through which you can watch your food cooking. This ensures that you don’t have to open up the machine in order to check on your meal and thereby interrupt the cooking process. You’ll also be able to get a better idea of how the air inside heats your food.
- Ease of Use: The T-fal also prides itself on its ease of use. You won’t have to deal with a significant number of buttons or dials when working with this machine. Instead, you’ll be able to make sense of this product’s simple controls in a matter of minutes. This simplicity makes this device an excellent appliance for first-time users.
- Stirring paddle: The stirring paddle included with this device is something of a unique inclusion. Most air fryers will require you to stir the food inside of them in order to help their fans ensure an even cook all the way around. Instead, the T-fal has a ceramic, nonstick paddle that keeps your stuff moving. Burnt fried food will be a thing of the past if you choose to bring this one into your kitchen!
- 2.2 lbs capacity: You’ll be able to cook up to 2.2 pounds at a time. While this isn’t a meal’s worth of food, necessarily, and definitely not enough to serve an entire family, 2.2 pounds is enough to make a hearty snack for 3-4 people.
- Cool exterior: One of the many complaints with air fryers is the chance of overheating and blowing out hot steam, but one of the reasons T-fal is so highly reviewed is because of how safe it is. Not only does it have a cool exterior for you to safely touch it if needed, it also doesn’t blow out hot steam like other’s, making it a top choice for families with small children.
- Window panel to see the food from the outside
- Easy to use & Safe
- Stirring paddle handles everything for you
- 2-year warranty
- Capacity: 2.2 pounds
- No automatic shut off
- Doesn’t allow you to set the temperature
- Takes up a lot of space
- no temperature dial
Kalorik Convection FT-42139 – Quart Dial Control
The Kalorik Convection has a name that speaks to its dietary control – it’s meant to help you lessen your fat intake and not afraid to double down on its promise. That’s not the only cool thing about it, though. The Kalorik Convection is also one of the market’s few quart dial air fryers. This means that it’s a best for people who want a more hands-on approach to their cooking without wanting to work with a pressure cooker. If you’re looking to whip on your apron and get your hands dirty, then this is the one for you.
Some of the features that come as part of the Kalorik FT 42139 include:
- Detachable handle: The basket of this fryer has a detachable handle that makes it easy to put into the larger machine and equally easier to remove. Placing your to-be-fried food into the machine, then, is much more straightforward, and you won’t need to struggle to remove all of your tasty treats once they’re done cooking. This detachable handle also serves as a functional design choice that eliminates the need to have an annoying handle sticking out and taking up space.
- Compact and slender: Even though it has a larger capacity than some other fryers on the market, the Kalorik carries the bulk of its mass in its vertical axis. As such, this fryer will take up less space on your counter than other products.
- Capable of baking: This toaster can do more than make your favorite snacks crispy, though. It also has the capacity to bake your foods for you. You can, then, make healthier versions of the fried food you love, if you so choose, while also ensuring that you can go back for the original, tasty crunch without having to feel guilty about unnecessary calories.
- Accessories: While the accessories that come with this air fryer aren’t many, it does include a few unique parts. There is, of course, the frying basket. However, the Kalorik Convection toaster also include frying trays and two metallic skewers for kebabs.
- Capacity: The Kalorik Convection can hold up to 4.2 quarts at a time. This capacity makes it ideal for a family size of four, as it will be able to fry enough to serve as a meal instead of just as snack.
- Airfryer cookbooks: One of the final accessories included with the Kalorik Convection is its trademarked cookbook. Many people find that the recipes in this particular cookbook are a little more complicated than those in most air fryer recipe books and require too much. However, people that like preparing food will have no problems with these recipes.
- Takes up little space
- Baking function
- Quick cooking time
- Digital controls
- Temperature dial
- Only a 1-year warranty
- No stirring paddle or air circulation mechanic- so the food will have to be stirred manually
- Complicated recipes in the cookbook
GoWISE Electric – 3.7 Quart 7-in-1 Digital
All the same, you may be in the market for an air fryer that has all the goods and gear but that doesn’t cost as much as some of the larger models on the market. The good news is that there are excellent, smaller air fryers available for the more compressed kitchen. No need to get into pressure cooking or go out an buy an instant pot. GoWISE USA, for example, has perfected compact frying. The GOWISE 3.7 is ideal for people who live on their own and want to comfortably prepare meal for themselves on a day-to-day basis. If you’re the type who likes a crunchy late night snack and who wants to cut down on fast food intake, then this may be the one for you.
Check out the GoWISE’s features:
- Temperature control: With the temperature control settings, you can set the heat between 175 degrees to 400 degrees. This means that you’ll be able to start cooking to perfection by adjusting the fry of your treats while they’re still in the machine, preventing burning.
- Automatic timer: The automatic timer switches the machine to standby mode once the meal is ready, so you won’t have to worry about turning it off. This too will ensure that you don’t burn your food and that your fry is as perfect as possible.
- Indicator light: The indicator light lets you know when your food is ready and ensures that you don’t let your freshly-fried food sit on your counter top for too long.
- 3.7 qt. capacity: GoWise usa 3.7 quarts is rather small, but it’s the perfect size if you just want food for yourself. This is the ideal electric air fryer for the single person.
- Extremely affordable
- Doesn’t take up too much space
- Includes simple recipe book
- Digital controls
- 1-year limited warranty
- Doesn’t have accessories
- Might take a while to heat up
- No Temperature Dial
Nuwave 36001 Brio
The Brio makes the perfect amount of food for two people at a time and fries chicken to golden perfection without drowning it in oil. Cook whatever you like, whenever you like with this fryer!
Some of the features of the Brio include:
- Temperature Control: This machine will let you easily change the temperature at which you’re frying your food with its 100 to 390 degree Fahrenheit range. While this range isn’t as broad as those prided by other fryers, the five-degree incremental changes that the Brio promotes will allow for a greater level of cooking control.
- Digital LED Controls: The touchpad included with the Nuwave 36001 Brio will also allow you the ability to better control that way your food fries. Keep your temperature precise and time your food so it comes out of the basket perfectly crisp.
- Nonstick Cover: Cleaning up oily messes will be a thing of the past if you choose to the use the Nuwave 36001 Brio. The nonstick surface of the fryer’s basket and exterior will ensure that the machine remains easy to wash, even after you’ve used it dozens of times.
- 1 year limited warranty
- Even heat distribution
- Lighter than average
- Dishwasher safe
- Noisier than most fryers
- Nonstick coating may peel after extended use
- Not great for family use
Cuisinart TOA-60 Fryer Toaster Oven – Multitasking
There are also a number of fryers out there that can help you simplify your kitchen. You won’t need to clutter your counter space with toaster ovens, convection ovens, indoor grills, microwave ovens, or pressure cookers.
Instead, you can settle for just the air fryer. The Cuisinart TOA is a multi cooker that will make your cooking much easier. This bad boy will make your air fried food crispy and delicious while also doubling as a smart oven air, comparable to the Brevilles smart oven, anytime you need to just cook normally!
This toaster comes with an array of features, such as:
- Seven functions – Cooking Presets: For those of you who are interested in keeping your cooking experience simple, the Cuisinart has an easy solution. It comes with seven functional pre-sets that will keep your frying experience straightforward. Set it on Air Fry, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Bake, Broil, Warm, or Toast, and you’ll be able to customize your cooking experience. Not only can you make freshly fried food, then, but you can reheat frozen food at your leisure!
- Automatic shutoff: The fryer also comes with a 60 minute timer. At the end of the timer, it shuts off on its own, ensuring that you don’t end up accidentally burning your food. Though this feature can be a little annoying if you’ll need more than 60 minutes to bake your food of choice, this block of time is more than enough for most recipes.
- .6 cubic foot interior: The Cuisinart TOA-60 is definitely one of the larger air fryers available to date. The .6 cubic foot interior is far bigger than you may imagine. To give you an idea of how big this is, you can bake a 12-inch pizza in the oven! You can also comfortably toast six slices of bread, or roast a four-pound chicken (chicken wings), cheese sticks or jalapeño poppers. If you’re looking to feed a big family or become the hit of your tailgate party, then this one for you.
- Multiple baking items included: With this toaster, you receive an oven rack, baking pan, and a basket. This way, you’ll be all set to start cooking once the box containing this air fryer arrives at your front door.
- Extremely versatile
- Can replace multiple existing small appliances
- Comes with baking items
- Only comes with a 60 minute timer
- Baking items are not nonstick
- Top of the oven can become extremely hot
Avalon Bay AirFryer – Compact And Stylish
All the same, a simple chef will want air fryer that do just that: use air to fry out favorite foods and nothing more. With the Avalon Bay, your frying experience will be exceptionally easy. Not only is the build of this air fryer straightforward, but the machine itself is pretty hearty. If it gets jostled in your kitchen, it’s unlikely to dent, and it’ll be able to take all the food you throw at it without freezing up or faltering. This strong build and easy-to-understand operating system makes the Avalon Bay AirFryer ideal for someone who wants to start experimenting with the art of air frying.
If it sounds like the one for you, consider some of its features:
- Nonslip design: You won’t have to take out homeowners insurance on this one. The Avalon Bays’ design ensures that it stays where you put it. If you’re new to frying, then, this will ensure that any mistakes you make won’t damage the product, overall.
- Detachable basket: The ability to remove the 3.7-quart basket makes it easy to transfer food into the plate without having to reach in there with tongs or forks. You’ll be able to dump your freshly fried food onto a paper towel or into its serving basket with ease and without risking your fingers.
- Temperatures up to 400 degrees: This variable temperature control ranges all the way up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. This means that you’ll be able to cook your meal to perfection and adjust the fry of your treats while they’re still in the machine, preventing burning. You’ll also be able to set a 30 minute timer with the fryer’s controls, allowing you to keep better track of your snacks while it is cooking.
- 52-page cookbook: This recipe-filled cookbook is a lifesaver for cooking newbies that don’t know the first thing about an oven. The cookbook also gives you tips and tricks for air frying in general, so you can branch out when you’re ready.
- Lengthy and in-depth cookbook
- Extremely simple to use
- Ergonomic and tasteful design
- Only has a 90-day return policy
- 30 minute timer is fairly short
- 3.7 quarts is smaller than some other
Philips HD9641/96 Avance – Digital Turbo
Sure, some people enjoy spending an hour carefully simmering and sauteing things, but there are plenty of people who don’t. Whether you’re busy, you don’t have a lot of energy, or you just aren’t very good at cooking, the Philips Avance Collection is likely the best choice for you. Just take a look at some of the features:
- TurboStar technology (air purifier): With the special rapid air technology that Philips has created, it’s easier to make sure its cooks evenly, and crisps well, even if you’re not able to take out the 2.7 quart basket and shake the basket around to make food every so often.
- Preset Programs (Pre-sets for common dishes): The collection airfryer has four presets for popular dishes, so you don’t even have to set everything every time you cook! Just click the preset and walk away.
- Dishwasher safe: The removable portions are dishwasher safe, making cleanup extremely simple.
- Plenty of recipes: If you want to switch it up a little, the recipe app has over 200 recipes that you can make with your new Philips Avance! These recipes take advantage of the lack of supervision necessary for this kitchen appliance, so you can make delicious food with a small amount of work.
- Cleanup is always easy
- Specialized technology cooks food evenly
- Simple to program and maintain
- Not extremely useful for broiling and baking
- The cord is fairly short
- Only a few accessories
Bella 14538 Electric – For Small Families
Sometimes the bells and whistles of an air fryer make cooking all the more exciting. Other times, though, you just need something that’ll do what it says on the package. If you’re just looking for something that’ll fry the foods you want to be fried, oil free and with no hassle, look no further the Bella 14538 is the best option. Why is that? Well, just look at the features:
- Variable Temperatures: It’s easy to see and change the temperature you’re cooking at with the handy variable temperature control ranges on the outside of the fryer. This variable temperature control ranges all the way up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. You can adjust the fry of your treats while they’re still in the machine, preventing burning. You’ll also be able to set a 30 minute timer with the fryer’s controls, allowing you to keep better track of your food while it cooks.
- Automatic timer: The timer goes up to 60 minutes, which, while not as long as it could be, is more than long enough for most recipes and is longer than some comparable fryers. This too will ensure that you don’t burn your meal and that your fry is as perfect as possible.
- Easy cleanup: The 2.5 liter food basket is removable and dishwasher safe, making cleanup a breeze. Just take out the basket and throw it in the dishwasher, then put it back when it’s all clean. You’ll be able to cook a number of small snacks quickly, if you opt to hand wash, but you can also take your time and really get used to using this straightforward fryer.
- Stainless Steel: The stainless steel inside makes sure the cooking apparatus gets hot quickly. You won’t have to wait too long for your food to start cooking, meaning that you can start making your favorite recipes all the faster. Additionally, the plastic outside of this air fryer makes sure that the machine doesn’t burn you accidentally.
- Less expensive — check price (Value For the money)
- Dishwasher safe
- 60 minute analog timer
- Only 2.5 liters- not great for large families
- Completely analog
- with none of the digital air fryers grace that some have
- Can have unpleasant smells the first few uses
While the above products are the one that made it to the top of our list, we took our time and looked at a few other air fryers to be made available in 2019. These air fryers have their staple features and will make an excellent addition to any kitchen, should the above not suit your needs. Whatever your fancy, though, we can guarantee that there’s one out there for you and that it’ll make a more welcomed gift than any knife sets or ovens on Amazon.
Chefman Digital 2.5L – Ergonomic and Sleek-Looking Design
Even with the best recipes, some people still struggle with cooking. That’s understandable — after all, cooking is hard! Thankfully, if you need a little bit of extra guidance when it comes to recipes, you’ve got a friend in the Chefman, which could be the fryer for your journey into becoming a cook. This fryer won’t just help you get your footing in the kitchen, but it encourage you to expand your skill set and let you impress your friends with the tasty treats.
It comes with an amazing array of features, too, including:
- Digital display: This digital touch screen on the front of the fryer shows the temperature, which can be programmed up to 400 degrees. The touch screen will also display the fryer’s timer, which can be set up to 30 minutes. Both the versatile temperature and changeable timer on this machine will ensure that you keep your frying effective and don’t burn the food you’re trying to make.
- 1-year warranty: Not only does this one have a 30-day money-back guarantee, letting you return the fryer for any reason, but it also has a one-year warranty. If anything breaks, Chefman will help you fix it.
- Dishwasher safe: The detachable basket is completely dishwasher safe, making cleanup extremely easy. You’ll also be able to cook a number of small snacks one after another, thanks to this machine’s ease of use. Hand wash or place in your dishwasher – what you do depends on how quickly you want to cook, and the availability of both methods speaks to this fryer’s ease of use.
- Club Chefman: With Club Chefman, you get access to tailor-made recipes, as well as tutorial videos, social media, and other fun extras. Club Chefman makes it much easier to successfully complete your recipes and make simple, great-tasting food. This in-home help allows for you to learn how to cook more effectively and serves as a nifty VIP pass into the world of Chefman.
- Ergonomic and sleek-looking
- Club Chefman makes cooking even easier
- Easy cleaning
- Basket is only 2.5 liters
- To bake items- you need your own baking dish
- Timer only goes up to 30 minutes
Power Air Fryer XL (3.4 QT, Red) – Best “As-Seen-on-TV”
The Power Air Fryers XL is one that’s been mentioned quite a bit on television and in gift guides. It’s considered one of the best available by a number of TV personalities. Thus far, it seems as though this air fryer has lived up to its hype. There are plenty of people who initially saw this fryer in a commercial, then decided to buy it after looking into some reviews. Even better, most of the claims in those commercials seem to be holding up!
At first glance, this Power Air appears to be just what it’s advertised to be: an excellent product that uses little to no oil to cook your favorite snacks. This fryer is prided by its makers as a source of excellent cooking that surrounds your food with turbo cyclonic air – effectively heating your food more evenly than traditional fryers would and eliminating the need to drench said foots in an enormous amount of oil. Some of the features that the Power XL comes with include:
- Multiple power modes: It work exceptionally well for people looking to get a handle on all sorts of cooking in their kitchens. The fryer comes with multiple power modes, meaning that the way in which it cooks your food can be altered depending on your cravings. With the Power XL, you can fry, bake, broil, or steam your food. If you wanted to, then, you could make yourself a batch of french fries followed up by freshly steamed broccoli without having to unnecessarily dirty your kitchen. Talk about handy!
- Large in Size: This fryer doesn’t shirk on size, either. At 3.4 quarts, the basket in this fryer can hold enough food to feed a small family and is slightly larger than the competing NuWave Brio. While it’s not the largest basket on the market, it is definitely larger than the baskets in many other fryers currently available. Up to four people could eat from this fryer comfortably. If you’re looking to treat your family to some of their favorite fried food, then, or make a name for yourself at Friday night game night, then this is the fryer for you.
- One-touch panel: Finally, the Power XL comes with a digital touch screen. This touch screen eliminates the need for this machine to have a litany of complicated buttons and ensures that your cooking experience will be as straightforward as possible. You’ll be able to fry foods at up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and use only 1700 watts of energy at a time. The adjust-ability of this touch screen will also allow you to better monitor the food you’re cooking. If you notice that your food is starting to get a little too golden, for example, you’ll be able to turn down the fryer’s temperature and keep your snacks at just the right level of crispiness.
- Very fast-cooking (cook presets)
- Simple one-touch settings
- Cooks in many different ways
- Easy to burn food
- One touch settings make it difficult to personalize
- Fairly decent learning curve
Ninja AF100 Air Fryer – Ninja Foodi
There’s also an air fryer available to home cooks that’s fairly middle of the road. The Ninja AF100 has received glowing reviews as well as mediocre ones, but it still deserves a place on this list. If you’re look for a quick and simple way to make most of your favorite foods while ensuring that those foods stay mostly oil free, then this fryer will do you good. It may not be the largest fryer on the market, but it can still feed a reasonable amount of people, and its versatility is nothing to sniff at.
Some of the features of the Ninja AF100 include:
- Dishwasher Safe: Cleaning this air fryer will be a breeze thanks to its detachable parts. The basket and crisper plate on it remove from the rest of the machine with ease, and you’ll be able to either hand wash these elements for quick, turn-around cooking, or run them through the dishwasher with the rest of the your tableware. Likewise, the plastic material of the Ninja AF100 makes it quick to clean. You won’t have to worry about any oil spattering distressing your counter top or the outside of this machine!
- Pre-programmed settings: Because this model is able to do more than just fry food, it is ideal for people who want to cook more regularly. This fryer exceeds the abilities of a number of other commercial fryers, though. Not only can it fry the foots of your choice, but it can easily roast, dehydrate, and rehydrate any food that you like. Take advantage of these pre-programmed setting to play around and make homemade, fried chips without the mess.
- Digital Display: The digital touch screen on the front of the fryer shows the temperature, which has a range between 105 and 400 degrees Fahrenheit. This versatile temperature will ensure that you keep your frying effective and don’t burn the food you’re trying to make. Not only that, but the digital display removes the need for this air fryer to have an unnecessary amount of buttons or dials. It will fit in with the aesthetic of any kitchen and will serve as an excellent fryer with which beginning home cooks can learn their craft.
- 2 pound capacity: Finally, there is the fryer’s two pound carrying capacity. While this isn’t the largest amount of food that can fit into your average model, 2 pounds is still enough to feed 2-3 people at a time. By managing the amount of food you can fry, this fryer not only helps you manage your cooking expectations, but it will ensure that the circulation of air throughout the fryer heats evenly.
- Easy to use
- One year warranty
- 4 qt. nonstick basket
- Noisier than most air fryers
- Fairly large
- Fewer non-stick elements than other products
Why Trust The10co? Tested and Reviewed
Here at The10co, we’re dedicated to bringing you the best information on everything you can shop for. There’s no such thing as one air fryer for every single person; as is the case with water heaters, each person needs a different set of features, and that’s why we provide so many different options. It’s important for us to present every product we show you in a fair and unbiased manner, so you can shop for the best. After all, that’s why we’re here — we want to be the reason you buy a product that you use every day for years!
Dieting is hard. Sure, once you’re used to packing a salad-heavy lunch every day, the routine isn’t so bad. Sometimes, though, the image of a healthier, happier you isn’t enough to overcome your craving for some delicious, greasy french fries.
There are ways that you can make sticking to your diet a little easier. So ignore the flashing signs of your favorite fast food joint. Instead, consider integrating an oil-less deep fryer into your kitchen. Instead of giving in to the urge to pull through a drive through after work, you may just need to install an oil-less deep fryer in your kitchen.
How to choose an air fryer?
When you shop for an air fryer, you want to look for a machine that reduces your grease intake and cleans up your diet. Are electric air fryers the right solution after all, though? Using one of these machines requires you to change your cooking style, but they can be boons in the kitchen.
Read below to clear up any questions and check out which ones would suit you the best before you reach for your credit card.
What to Look for: Not all air fryers are made equal, and not all them will suit your needs. Think about how you’ll be using the it while you’re in the shop, and you’ll be able to find one to buy more easily.
Capacity: First thing is figuring out who you’re cooking for? Cooking for larger families or groups of friends requires you to have a machine with a larger capacity. Cooking for yourself, alternatively, lets you work with a smaller product.
Is it for your family or for yourself? Speaking of cooking for others: you’ll also want to consider who will be using your oven. Will you be the only one doing the cooking in your home, or will your friends and family want to try their hands at the practice, too? Shop with size and use in mind, and you’ll be more likely to find the right machine for you.
Cooking modes: What will you be making when using an best electric air fryer?
Will it be a frozen fry platter, chicken nuggets, chips, and other simple dishes, or more complex recipes that require different heating options, like grilling, steaming, and baking? Philips XL is perfect for people who will need an appliance with different modes so they can make a large variety of meals. The downside to it is the steep learning curve you have to go through in order to understand the machine fully, but once you do, you’ll be making mouth-watering cuisine in no time and even connect one of the devices to your smart home. The Breville Smart Oven Air, for example, is ideal for a more technologically-aimed home. Smart homes aren’t all about home security, after all – sometimes smart tech is just there to help you cook.
Automatic cooking: Do you just want to place the food in the basket and sit down and relax knowing that your food will be ready in a bit, or do you mind checking on it every once in a while? Machines like T-fal Actifry, which has a stirring paddle, are made so that you can rest easy knowing that you won’t have to do much to eat. Other products require a little more attention if you want some food in your stomach. Checking out air fryers with specific functions that best fit your needs is important before making a purchase.
How Much Do Air Fryers Cost?
A decent, simple, single-person serving size air fryer can cost about $60 to $100. These will probably not have any accessories and will only have the ‘frying’ function, but they will get the job done. A high quality, functional, large air fryer will be between $120 to $300. These will have various accessories, cooking modes, and time-saving features.
Is and air fryer healthy to use?
Air fryers were made so you can enjoy deep-fried foods without the unhealthy aspects, so the answer is yes! The way air fryers prepare the food is using the Maillard effect, a completely natural chemical reaction that gives food its brown color. No harmful rays are used to heat up the food.
An air fryer is primarily composed of multiple different parts:
The fan is the most important part of the fryer, and is what sets it apart from other cooking utilities. These convection fans surround food and are what allows the rapid air circulation that makes snacks crispy and evenly cooked.
- Heating Element
The heating element is generally an electric burner, set in the interior of the air fryer. The heating element is directly controlled by the temperature settings on the outside of the fryer.
- Fry Basket
The fry basket is what you put the actual food in. This is almost always removable, and tends to have a handle on it to easily transfer meal from the fryer to the plate. Many times, the basket is also dishwasher safe, to make cleanup easier. Fry baskets may have an accessory like an extra shelf, to increase the space available for cooking flat items.
- Control Panel
This is where you control what’s going on inside of the fryer. Control panels can be as simple as an analog knob for temperature or as complicated as a digital touch screen with presets and a timer! Many air fryers also have an indicator as to whether it is on, and sometimes also whether it’s still warm from the heated air, or it’s cooled down. Control panels are extremely varied depending on the air fryer, so it’s a good idea to check your specific model.
Air fryer are all the rage these days, and after reading this article, hopefully you see why. They are an excellent solution to a problem many people have today— giving up unhealthy foods while sacrificing flavor and enjoyment. And it’s so much more than just about the oil. Because they are so easy to use, even people with limited kitchen experience will find themselves preparing food with it. This is beneficial because eating out has been linked with diseases and attacks to your immune system due to the fact that we just don’t know how hygienic the other person is being when preparing our food.
Eating from home frequently helps your health just as much as simply ordering nutritious food at restaurants. They might be a bit too small for that Thanksgiving dinner and, depending on the model you buy, you might not be able to do much else other than heat up frozen fries, but that’s a low price to pay for a machine that helps you eat healthy without much of a hassle. When talking about the Philips XL AirFry, Gordon Ramsay said, “Cooking healthy shouldn’t mean sacrificing taste.” We couldn’t agree more.
5 benefits of having an air fryer
Here we have made list of 5 useful benefits of buying an air fryer
1. Health benefits
While normal method of deep frying not only involves a lot of oil and but also soaks a lot of oil into the food, Air fryer needs little or no oil for frying, you can apply oil to the food items to just give it little taste and rest of the job will be done by the air fryer itself. It also collects the excess fat in the bottom of the pan from the food while keeping the food juicy. While normal deep frying effects the health of the person who is frying the items causing him sleeping disorders and headaches. While low oil less food is good for patients having high cholesterol levels in their blood level.
2. Lowers Fat and cholesterol
Air fryers help you reduce oil which can cause various diseases related to cholesterol and prevent the risk of occurring of heart diseases. You can also reduce obesity while you enjoy your favorite food and While low oil less food is good for patients having high cholesterol levels in their blood level.
3. Saves time and money
By having an air fryer you need waste your precious time venturing out to fast food chains to buy food that you can easily prepare with the air fryer. You don’t have to worry about spending a lot of money eating outside and air fryers help reduce cost by over 70%. By using an air fryer there not be a need to use a large amount of oil and oil is costly too.
4. Saves power and fuel
Traditional deep frying in India involves a lot of gas usage or fuel usage which can be prevented all with the use of air fryers. Also, power consumption is low in air fryers while compared to microwave ovens. Deep frying regularly can cuse problems to the person who is frying by causing headaches. Selecting the air fryer that provides best low power consumption can truly reduce your electricity costs.
5. Less space and easy to clean
Air fryers don’t need a lot of space they can fit in any corner of your kitchen even on the dining table. They are also a lot easy to clean, they make less noise and you do not have to worry about the oil splashing everywhere as it used to splash from a frying pan. Learn more on how to clean an air fryer here