Coffee is quite important for anyone looking to have a fruitful day at work. Some people cannot even work on anything without their morning coffee.
A French Press Coffee Maker is a coffee brewing device.
It was designed by Attilio Calimani in 1929. You can also call it a coffee plunger, coffee press, press pot, cafetière a piston or cafetière.
It has undergone several design modifications over the years.
Coffee lovers, especially French press coffee lovers, will be able to make coffee in french press coffee makers in less than four minutes.
Coffee is brewed by placing coarsely ground coffee in the empty beaker and adding hot water.
The specialty of these french press coffee makers is that they are affordable, easy to use and small enough to store easily.
Now, if your question is how to use a French press coffee maker, then here is the answer.
It is very easy to make a coffee with a French press coffee maker.
Add one rounded tablespoon of coarsely ground coffee per four-ounce cup of coffee and stir gently.
Put the plunger onto the pot and press down gently to press the grounds down so that clean grounds-free coffee is left on top.
You need not plug it in and your coffee will be ready in four minutes.
You can make coffee wherever you have hot water.
There are quite a lot of difference when we look at coffee makers vs French press.
Brewing is very fast in the French press when compared to the coffee makers.
You will have a control over the brew in the French press.
When it comes to full-bodied, rich tasting coffee, the French press wins over the coffee makers because the French press gives the maximum flavor a coffee needs.
If you are about to buy a French press coffee maker, you will have to analyze the different French press coffee makers available in the market so that you can choose the perfect one for you.
To make your task simpler, I will provide you with the 12 best French press coffee makers available in the market along with its features, pros, and cons. So here we go.
KONA French Press Coffee Maker
The KONA French Press Coffee Maker is the best at making the purest cup of coffee espresso or tea.
This product uses a classic method to effectively extracts any coffee bean’s essential oils and delivers bold and unique flavor directly to your cup.
There is a 3 piece stainless steel infuser filter system ensuring taste-free parts.
You can extract and brew any loose leaf tea or whole bean coffee’s essential oils into a single glass carafe using this french press coffee maker.
Free flowing and effortless pouring into your mug is the main attraction of the design of this product.
The insulated outer shell is unique as well as attractive.
The product features a BPS / BPA FREE lid were no plastic comes in contact with your hot or iced cold brewed tea while steeping.
- This french press coffee maker extracts & brew any loose leaf tea or whole bean coffee’s essential oils into a single glass carafe
- There is a clever design for free-flowing & effortless pouring into your mug
- It has a unique & attractive insulated outer shell
- It features a BPS / BPA FREE lid were no plastic comes in contact with your hot or iced cold brewed tea while steeping
Reasons to buy this
The main reason I would say to buy this product is the detachable stainless steel filter screen system with a quick and easy press, rubber plunger knob.
You can easily use this product for travel hiking & outdoor camping.
It is resistant to thermal shock as it is specially made from borosilicate glass.
- It has a detachable stainless steel filter screen system with a quick and easy press, rubber plunger knob.
- It is a coffee maker for travel hiking & outdoor camping
- It is specially made from borosilicate glass, making it resistant to thermal shock
Pros & Cons
This French press coffee maker is well designed as well as durable. You can easily clean and use it.
The product is perfect for making two large cups of coffee.
The screen of this French press coffee maker fits tightly so grounds do not slip around the edges and it does not leave any sediments.
- It is well designed and durable
- It is easy to use and clean
- It’s the perfect size for making two large cups of coffee
- The screen fits tightly so grounds do not slip around the edges
- This product does not leave any sediments
This French press coffee maker uses a very thin plastic that can be easily squeezed from the edges.
Another thing is that the handle twists off easily.
- It uses a very thin plastic that can be easily squeezed from the edges
- The handle twists off
SterlingPro French Press 8 Cup
The SterlingPro French Press 8 Cup helps you to make the best-tasting coffee-brews.
It is made of durable and heat-resistant borosilicate glass.
This helps you to remove all grounds from your coffee giving you an amazingly smooth cup of coffee.
Two extra replacement screens are also included with this SterlingPro French press.
This French press coffee maker is made of durable and heat-resistant borosilicate glass.
It also has two extra replacement screens.
There is a nice, fine, double mesh screen in this product to avoid grounds from getting into the brew.
The glass carafe of this French press coffee maker is easily removable.
- It is made of durable and heat-resistant borosilicate glass
- Two extra replacement screens are included with this French press coffee maker
- It has a nice, fine, double mesh screen to avoid grounds from getting into the brew
- The glass carafe is easily removable
Reasons to buy this
Not only hot coffee, you can make cold brew coffee also with this French press coffee maker.
The product is very simple to use even for a beginner.
You can easily take them apart for easy cleaning.
- You can also make cold brew coffee with this
- It is simple to use for someone who has never used a French press coffee maker before
- This product comes apart pretty easily for easy cleaning
Pros & Cons
The product comes assembled and you can easily disassemble it for washing.
The directions that come with this French press coffee maker are clear as well as easy to understand.
It has a double screen system that filters out regularly-ground coffee with no particles left behind.
It is durable and attractive.
- It comes assembled
- It is easy to disassemble and wash
- The directions are clear and easy to understand
- The double screen system filters out regularly-ground coffee with no particles left behind
- It is durable and looks good
The bottom of this French press coffee maker is less stable and the lid is quite loose.
Also, the top part of this product is all plastic.
- The bottom is less stable
- The lid is quite loose
- The top is all plastic