Welcome to Coffee Grinder Verdict! Here we’ll give you an overview of some best Coffee Grinders, feel free to check out our reviews.
For our full reviews, you can scroll down or click on the links on the right.
We will tell you what to expect from each coffee grinder, however if you’re in a hurry you can click here and go straight through to Amazon to check out our top choice.
And our top choice of coffee grinder is…. *drum roll*
KRUPS F203 Electric Spice and Coffee Grinder
This is the top coffee grinder on Amazon.com in terms of the best-selling and it also gives you all of the features you need if you are looking for a fantastic coffee grinder. A great all rounder and well worth having a look at first because we think you will be very pleased with the Proctor Silex E160BY Fresh Grind Coffee Grinder.
Firstly, here is an overview of the features:
- This coffee grinder has a powerful 200-watt motor, which provides fast grinding
- It can grind quite a bit at once, a large grinding capacity yields up to 12 cups of coffee
- Oval design and stainless steel blades ensure uniform grinding
- It’s versatile, you can grind spices, nuts, and grains
- Lid activated safety switch;
- and you get a 2 year worldwide warranty (never a bad thing)
It gives you an electric grinder with 200 Watts of power that will give you really fast grinding and you will also be able to use this coffee grinder for grinding anything such as spices, coffee beans and lots of other uses in the kitchen.
Hario Ceramic Coffee Mill Skerton Storage Capacity
Our second choice is the Hario Ceramic Coffee Mill Skerton Storage Capacity and this will give you a fantastic coffee grinder.
If you are looking for a grinder that is more lightweight than our top pick and it is very easy to carry around then you need to take a close look at the Hario Ceramic Coffee Mill Skerton Storage Capacity. It will give you a coffee mill and the grinder that will not break the bank and you will be able to take this on a business trip or on holiday and have great tasting coffee wherever you go.
Let us take a quick look at the features:
- Small, lightweight, and portable
- The Skerton is the ideal hand grinder for the traveling coffee enthusiast, or the home enthusiast on a limited budget
- Easy to use! (I mean really, turn the handle, that’s not too hard) 🙂
- Easy to clean
- Professional experience (Ok, I’m not too sure what this entails, you’ll have to tell me once you’ve used it)
- Small, lighweight and portable
- The ideal grinder for the coffee enthusiast
If you do not want to have to have a coffee grinder that is big and bulky and you need one that you can take with you you need to check out the link below and see this one Amazon.com.
Mr. Coffee BVMC-BMH23 Automatic Burr Mill Grinder
This is another automatic choice and it will give you a great hands-free coffee grinder it also gives you the most settings out of all the coffee grinders that we have reviewed on the site.
This coffee grinder will give you another automatic coffee grinder and the best thing about the coffee grinder is it will give you 18 custom grind settings site if you drink a lot of coffee and you also drink a lot of styles of coffee then you really need to check this out. Although it is automatic it does a very good job at grinding coffee and we are sure that you will be very pleased with it.
You will also get a removable bean Hopper and that will help you save up to half a pound of coffee beans to be able to use again and if you drink a lot of coffee this is a must have, when you go to clean the coffee grinder you will also find that it has a removable grinding chamber which is really easy to remove and wash.
Let us take a quick look at the features:
- 18 Custom Grind Settings (wow, 18 different settings, nice!)
- Removable Bean Hopper
- Holds up to 1/2 Pound of Coffee Beans
- Removable Grinding Chamber
- Cord Storage (they all seem to have this, cords, who likes seeing cords)
Proctor Silex E160BY Fresh Grind Coffee Grinder
For our final choice we had a look at the Proctor Silex E160BY Fresh Grind Coffee Grinder and this is more going to be for you if you are just looking for functional coffee grinder that gives you all of the standard features that you need.
Although nothing about this coffee grinder is state-of-the-art we think you will love it and you will get a coffee grinder you can use for use that is perfect for special occasions.
Here is an overview of the features:
- Retractable cord
- Safety on/off button
- Stainless steel blades
- Easy to clean
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Baratza Virtuoso Conical Burr Coffee Grinder
Clearly the Baratza Virtuoso is a high end coffee grinder, one to consider if you demand the best.
In this review we’ll be looking at the features the Virtuoso comes with, we’ll look at some pros and cons and of course, we’ll be looking at what customers have to say, and if they love this machine or not.
If we consider the Virtuoso is $100 more than the Encore, I think it’s safe to assume that this machine is packed with features and offers a better coffee grind.
What can you expect with this coffee grinder?
- The Baratza Virtuoso Conical Burr Coffee Grinder is an excellent machine that is easy to use and maintain.
- It can be used to grind beans needed by high demanding French press. The grind range is from 250 to 1200 microns.
- It delivers fine grinds in a minimal amount of time, you can expect it to be 2.4 times faster than the normal grinders and conical burr grinders.
- It has a micro adjust feature via the button on the front.
- The grinder features a thermal safety. This ensures that the grinder’s motor is kept in a good shape and prolongs the lifespan of the coffee grinder.
Baratza Virtuoso Conical Burr Coffee Grinder – Other Features
- Removable burrs – The machine features burrs and comes with a bristle brush. This aids the cleaning process of this grinder.
- Thermal Safety – As mentioned above, this device ensures that your motor stays in a good shape, by preventing overheating.
- A Long lasting machine – The updated version of the Baratza Virtuoso has a significantly increased durability of the drive transmission, all the while decreasing noise. The virtuoso is made from tough materials that should give you many years before the need to replace it.
- Grinds Left in Grinder – To maximize freshness, the Virtuoso minimizes the ground coffee left in the grinder.
I wonder which coffee grinder you’re going to go for. Did you agree with our top choice, or do you have another one in mind?
If you thought my review was just fantastic (I hope you did) and the KRUPS F203 Electric Spice and Coffee Grinder is the best value for you, click here and head on straight through to Amazon, and grab yourself one.