You only have one chance to make a good first impression. If you think having spinach caught in your teeth is embarrassing, then you’ll be mortified if you flash a new boss or friend a yellow smile.
Whitening your teeth isn’t always a straightforward process, though. Sure, there are expensive, fast-working gels available to Instagram influencers and few other people. Traditional whitening strips are cheaper and more readily available. However, these whitening tools are known to make your teeth more sensitive, breaking down the protective enamel while also giving you a brighter smile.
Without Instagram fame or a desire for sensitive teeth, what are you supposed to do? Well, when you’re looking for a product that’ll whiten your teeth, keep them strong, and let you stay within your budget, then you should take a look at a whitening toothpaste. There are a number of whitening tubes of toothpastes available on the market today, but only you can decide which one is the best for you. Either way, when you use a whitening toothpaste, you promote better dental health and brighten up your smile. No need to rotate coffee out of your diet or forgo eating after you brush. Instead, sit back, relax, and let your toothpaste go to work.
Best Teeth Whitening Toothpaste
Activated Charcoal Whitening Toothpaste
This paste doesn’t have any harmful ingredients so it is safe for you and your family.it does not contain
- Synthetic additives
- Foaming agents
- Artificial flavor or color
- No preservatives
- No fluoride
- No baking soda or salt
It contain no toxic substances like bleach or fluoride that damages the teeth.it securely polishes and clean teeth, gums , build up your enamel and refreshes breath. Completely removes food residues, stains of coffee, tobacco, tea or any other substance.
This product is made from natural plant based or organic materials which are safe for your oral hygiene.
There are certain thing you should be aware of like kids under six years of age should use this paste in small quantity under the supervision of elders.
- 100% natural particles of carbon and aloe plant extracts prevents the wear and tear of tooth surface, strengthen the enamel, restore the white color of teeth and keeps the breath fresh.
- Result of the product need long term use to see following effects.
- Perfectly cleans the teeth without damaging the enamel.
- Nutritional supplements aids in relieving gum atrophy making your oral cavity healthy and fresh.
- Bamboo charcoal C active ion and surface active agents thoroughly cleans the teeth helping you in restoring your bright white teeth.
- It also has mint flavor that clears the bad odor and freshens your breath.
- It does not stain your brush and is not black even when you spit.
Opalescence Whitening Toothpaste
Active ingredient in this paste is sodium fluoride 0.25% which help in prevention of tooth decay.
Inactive ingredients are glycerin, water (aqua), silica, sorbitol, xylitol, flavor (aroma), Poloxamer, sodium lauryl sulfate, carbomer, FD&C blue#1, FD&C yellow#5, sodium benzoate, sodium hydroxide, sparkle, sucralose, xanthan gum.
- It deeply cleans the teeth and remove surface stains and build up your teeth.
- It fights against cavity.
- Freshen the breath.
- All flavors and ingredients are natural.
- Cool mint with fluoride.
- It does not contain blue covarine.
- RDA value is 90.
- It safe to use with traditional braces.